B2B (Senior) Marketing Manager Europe (m/f/x)
DemoUp Cliplister is a technology company that provides a central platform to create, manage, distribute & analyze unique product content in the easiest and most efficient way. 2,000+ leading brands and 300+ retailers in the world trust in our software and services, like Otto, MediaMarkt, Logitech, Philips, Microsoft, Samsung, Fnac, Nintendo, Obi, Panasonic, Lidl and many more! Consumers world-wide use our content to discover, compare and buy products online every day.
As a B2B (Senior) Marketing Manager Europe you will join our international team in an exiting year of growth. Together with our sales team and some of the best agencies in the world, you will get the chance to create, plan and execute important projects from scratch. Our sales team and management will be your strategic sparring partner to help you with important decisions. In this position you will have the chance to become our Marketing Director.
- Together with our management you will further develop the marketing strategy
- You will develop and manage online marketing projects
- Together with our agency partners you will create a new corporate identity and external communications such as a new website, logo and presentations
- You will be responsible for our unique content such as blog articles, LinkedIn posts, case studies, infographics to help DemoUp Cliplister become visible as an expert in the eCommerce industry
- With our performance agency you will build and shape a B2B inbound lead funnel
- You have a marketing degree and a minimum of three to four years of work experience in online marketing, preferably in B2B SaaS companies
- You enjoy writing articles and creating value propositions and messages
- You are a sales-driven personality with excellent communication skills
- You have already gained experience in performance marketing and the motivation to become an expert
- You are motivated to learn new things, try, fail and perform
- You are a strong project manager
- You are fluent in English and German. Additional languages such as Spanish or French are a plus
What we offer
- You will take ownership for relevant marketing projects in a growing tech start-up and work on a par with the management
- Your area of responsibility will be very diverse with new chances and challenges every day
- Perspectively you can become our new Marketing Director
- You will work with a strong, supporting and motivated team
- We offer an unlimited work contract, an individual training budget, remote work and a great office with free drinks, fruits, snacks and team events in the heart of Berlin
Please send us your CV and a few sentences, explaining why you will be the perfect match and why you would like to work with us. We look forward to receiving your application!