Werkstudent (m/w/d) - Project Management
At DemoUp Cliplister, we help more than 3,000 brands and retailers to bring their products to life with video, augmented reality and user-generated content. We uniquely combine content creation services with a digital asset management platform that is directly connected to the biggest retailers in Europe. Join us in further growing our network of retailers like MediaMarkt, Otto and Fnac - and brands like Sony, Logitech and Bosch!
Having recently merged the two companies DemoUp and Cliplister, we’re building a flourishing company culture where you are empowered to have a real impact on the success of the organisation. Therefore, if you are self-driven and keen to gain experience in the e-commerce industry - then join our journey now as Project Management Working Student (m/f/x)!
Your role and your tasks:
- You are in charge of sourcing national and international reviewers, YouTubers & influencers and communicating with them via phone, e-mail, etc.
- You take care of documents regarding UGC and elaborating on the briefing documents for projects (clients & reviewers)
- You implement videos to our dashboard & embedding to PDPs, etc.
- You search and hire 3D-designers and map 3D-models to PDPs
- You commission different agencies and artists regarding subtitles, voiceovers, video editing, etc.
- You actively contribute with your own ideas, solutions, restructurings, etc.
Now let's talk about you:
- You are enrolled at a university ideally Business, Marketing, Sales Management program or similar
- You are motivated to work with deadlines and ambitious targets and passionate about market research and industry analysis
- You are very detail-oriented and self-driven with a hands on mentality
- You are to quickly process large amounts of information as well as multitask
- You take action to solve problems and capable to work as a team as well as individually
- You are fluent in English and German - other languages are a plus
The perks of working with us:
- You have the chance to grow in an internationally funded start-up in one of the hottest start-up scenes in Europe
- You will gain first-hand experience in the E-Commerce Industry
- You will be working with an international and dynamic team full of passionate and skilled people
- From day one, you will have responsibility and the chance to actively contribute with ideas
- We are offering a flexible working environment as well as a flat hierarchy
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees